Best Online Community Website - Craigslist
Accepted by: Craig Newmark, Founder
Best Web 2.0 Apps - Zoho
Accepted by: Raju Vegesna, Founder
Best Emerging Social Networking Site - Socialzr
Accepted by: Jonathan Abrams, Founder
Best Politicking Website - BarackObama.com
Accepted by: Sam Perry, Campaign Representative
Raffle Prize Winners:
Kindle Winner, Dan Olsen, with Mzinga Team
iPhone Winner with BayArea Internet Rep
The Second Annual WebGuild Web 2.0 Conference & Expo is here. Web 2.0 has changed the rules for
doing business on the web and created whole new markets. Learn how you can leverage Web 2.0 technologies to
gain competitive advantages, find customers, and discover new business opportunities.
This conference will cover popular Web 2.0 technologies as well as those shaping the future direction of
the Web. Learn from industry experts and thought leaders, connect with the companies changing the rules of the game, and
those redefining the future.
This conference will feature keynotes, panels, expo, awards, networking sessions, reception, music, and food & drinks.
See you there!
• Expert speakers in the field come together to talk about all things Web 2.0 and beyond.
• Cutting-edge topics and discussions on Web 2.0.
• Web 2.0 startups profile their companies, technologies, and ideas.
• Network, network, network and gain exposure, make contacts, and get customers.
• Exceptional value at a fraction of the cost of other similar conferences. Get keynotes, panels, expo, startup profiles, awards, networking sessions, reception, music, and food & drinks.
Who Should Attend
• Web professionals
• Internet marketing professionals
• Project Managers
• Interactive agency professionals
• eCommerce business owners and managers
• Web analytics professionals
• Product Marketing Managers
WebGuild...Where the Who's Who of the Web come together!